One of the main dish or snack in a wedding that is loved by everyone and no one denies to eat cheese ball. This is an American dish but loved all over INDIA.
So let’s make a Desi style of cheese ball that taste amazing but also liked by you and your family.
This vegetarian recipe uses mashed potatoes mixed with grated cheese to make a ball that is then dropped in oil and deep fried. The result is a deliciously crisp and golden ball with a cheesy interior.
We would be using lots of cheese so ready with it.
These Utensils you can use while making amazing cheese ball. So buy now if you don’t have. Or buy some kitchen accessories from amazon.in.
So get ready with lot’s lot’s lot’s lot’s ……………………………. cheese for your cheese ball.Print
The Amazing Cheese Ball
These the veg recipe,not even a single egg not used. That is awesome and also tasty,
- Prep Time: 20 Min
- Cook Time: 20 Min
- Total Time: 40 Min
- Yield: 10–15 1x
- Category: SNACKS
- Method: DEEP FRIED
- Cuisine: DESI STYLE
- 100 gm Mozzarella cheese
- 100 gm Processed cheese
- 100 gm Panner
- 3 Medium potato boiled
- 4–5 Green-chilli
- 1Tbs ginger powder
- 2 Tbsp coriander powder
- 2 Heap Tbsp Refined flour
- ½ Deggi Mirch/ Red chilli powder
- 1/2Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Cup Fresh Breadcrumb
- Oil for fry
- Take a Bowl and put all three cheese and potato and mash them well.
- Then add All spices like ginger powder, ginger & garlic paste, Deggi mirch, green chilli, coriander, salt refined flour, bread crumbs and Baking soda.
- Mix and mash all ingredient well.
- Now make some balls out of the mixture and heat up your oil to do deep fry.
- If you want to make stuffed cheese ball take processed cheese and make some space in the ball and add and then roll again then repeat.
- For stuffed cheese ball make slurry mixture refined flour
- Meanwhile, put the cheese ball in the slurry mixture in a coat with breadcrumb.
- And then deep fry in pan or bake it in the oven.
The cheese if stuffed is taken extra and for stuffed cheese ball you have to make a coating so melted cheese don’t get out,
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 145